You can enjoy fragrant and rich taste with the standard steak, using wasabi soy souce and Saishikomi (doubled-brewed) soy sauce with plenty of umami.
Ingredients (for 2 people):
- 2 slice of beef for steak
- 1 table spoon of wasabi
- 1 table spoon of Saishikomi (doubled-brewed) soy sauce
- 1 tea spoon of sugar
- 1 table spoon of water
1/2 stalk of green onion or onion
arugula or watercress
- Shred green onion and soak in water
※For onion, slice thinly
- Mix seasoning of A, and soak in it 2 slices of beef for steak about 15 min.
- Pour salad oil into the pan treated with teflon, and grill steak.
- After turn it over, add the rest of the souce and grill until you like.
- After it grilled, cut it into a size that is easy to eat. Served with drained green onion (or onion) and arugula or watercress.