Ajillo is an European dish, but can also be arranged in a Japanese style using soy sauce instead of salt and anchovies. Soy sauce goes well with olive oil. You can enjoy ajillo with your favorite ingredients.
- 125 milliliters olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 2 tablespoons white soy sauce
- 6 - 8 whole mushrooms
- 80 grams of bacon
- 1 paprika
- ＊You can also make this with your favorite ingredients, including other vegetables or shrimp.
- Chop the garlic and cut the ingredients into a size that is easy to eat.
- Put the olive oil, garlic and chili peppers into a frying pan and heat them.
- Add the other ingredients and heat until they are cooked.
- When they are cooked, season with the white soy sauce and enjoy!