Very famous Italian appetizer made from cheese, tomato, and basil with some seasoning. However, you can also use tofu instead of cheese and it's also good and very healthy! It is nice to have as salad, and also nice to have them with wine.
- 1/2 package of firm tofu (approximately 200 g)
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 tomato
- Black pepper
- Tamari soy sauce
- Olive oil
- Cut tofu into very thin slice and sprinkle salt on 1 side of tofu.
- Cut tomato and avocado thin slices.
- Layer alternating slices of tomatoes, avocado and tofu.
- Once all done, sprinkle soy sauce, black pepper, and olive oil.