You can enjoy the fragrant and rich taste of a standard steak, using wasabi soy sauce and saishikomi (doubled-brewed) soy sauce with plenty of umami.
- 2 slices of beef for steak
- 1 tablespoon of wasabi
- 1 tablespoon of saishikomi (doubled-brewed) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1/2 stalk of green onion or onion
- arugula or watercress
- Shred the green onion and soak it in water. If you are using onion, slice it thinly.
- Mix the ingredients of the wasabi sauce and soak the 2 slices of beef for steak in it for about 15 minutes.
- Pour the oil into the pan and grill the steak as normal.
- After turn the steak over, add the rest of the sauce and grill it until it is done as you would like.
- After it is grilled, cut it into a size that is easy to eat. Served with the drained green onion (or onion) and arugula or watercress.