Japanese pickles (Asazuke) are one of Japan's most traditional foods, originating from a long time in the past. They are made from vegetables and some seasonings. They are very healthy and a lightly seasoned food.You can enjoy the taste of the vegetables themselves and the soy sauce makes them more delicious!
- 1 Ｃucumber
- 5 centimeters carrot
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (white soy sauce is best)
- 2 Cucumbers
- 1 piece ginger
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 dry chili
- Chop the cucumber and carrot into bite-sized piece.
- Put the chopped cucumber, carrot and soy sauce into a small plastic bag and rub them together until the natural water from the vegetables comes out.
- Cut the cucumbers into bite-sized pieces.
- Grate the ginger.
- Mix the vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and dry chilies.
- Mix everything and put them into the fridge for around 1 hour.