Kishibori Soy Sauce - 7 fl oz (200 mL)
- PREMIUM QUALITY: This is a fresh bottled version from Takesan Co.,LTD, premium soy sauce, best seller soy sauce. It is also good for you to start trying this soy sauce taste with this smaller size bottle. Fresh Bottled so you can leave the premium soy sauce at room temperature even after opening it. Unadulterated and preservative free.
- 100% NATURAL: All natural, artisanal soy sauce from an island in the Inland Sea in Japan is a world apart from the grocery store staples. We honestly couldn't believe the difference in taste. This soy is packed with multi-dimensional flavor - salty, yeasty and well-rounded, we can't get enough of this.
- HEALTHY: Our pure artisan Japanese soy sauce is aged in 100-year old barrels on a small island in Japan's inland sea for 1 year. The sauce is fermented for one year in cedar barrels. It's all natural, with no preservatives, just wonderful, intense and complex flavor. Takesan Co.,LTD company uses premium whole steamed soybeans, toasted wheat, salt and mineral water.
- ULTIMATE USAGE: Experience the difference in flavor in our soy sauce. Full flavor and great addition to any food. Our artisan soy sauce is rich on the palate, with a saltiness that supports rather than overwhelms its many layers of flavor.
- PREMIUM TASTE: Smooth and balanced taste with a milder fuller flavor than most soy sauce. Traditionally brewed soy is a fermented soy food, so it has many of the same nutritional properties. The natural fermentation process converts soy proteins, starches and fats into easily absorbed amino acids, simple sugars and fatty acids.
- Currently shipped to US only.
- This is popular product in Amazon.com. Here are the one of the customer reviews to the product: